Top Three Lead Generation Techniques (in 30 seconds)
Here are the top three lead generation techniques:
• Organic lead generation via social media (Ex: Facebook)
• Paid ads (Ex Google or Facebook)
• PR (being featured in news media)
- Choose your social media space
- Draw a following by helping people with useful content
- Use the 80/20 rule: 80% helpful content, 20% offers
- Make sure your offer is brimming with value
- Use a search engine like Google or your favorite social media
- Develop 4 – 8 headlines to get people to act
- Test results and pick the winners
- Choose your media space
- Create a media kit
- Practice your interviewing / public speaking skills
- Contact venues to be featured on programs
All of this assumes you have mapped out a complete path for people to travel in order to buy from you. Your lead generation MUST be part of a greater plan — otherwise you’ll attract people to a place that will let them down.
Introduce your business the right way.
MORE RECENT BLOGS
As the Internet continues to develop and evolve and show us new ways to market, we're continually finding new ways of "embedding" messages into our co...
I'm more affected by the passing of Steve Jobs than I ever expected to be and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm in the marketing business and I...
Your offer is the entry point into the sales process. A good offer sets up success; a lackluster one doesn’t. Here are best practices: A good offer ...
Everybody sells. Kids sell parents on the toys they want, what to eat for dinner and the games they want to play. Wives sell husbands on chores that n...
Relevance The single most important key to writing a great marketing headline is talking about something your audience cares about. This means it’s a ...